Dometic Sealand 310 RV Toilet
The Dometic Sealand 310 RV Toilet is a sturdy, dependable RV toilet. This toilet has all the features of a high-quality residential toilet: powerful flush, full-size seat, durable porcelain construction. It's also a dual-flush model that is very efficient with water use.
Many people have commented that this white high-profile model with a foot pedal flush is a great upgrade from a lower toilet, or a toilet with a hand flush. The higher profile gives a much more comfortable seating position (with an ADA-compliant seat height just over 17", as compared to around 12" for the low-profile version) and the foot flush is more sanitary for camping.
The Dometic Sealand 310 RV toilet includes:
- Also available in low-profile height
- Contemporary household toilet styling
- PowerFlush technology — jet rinse action ensures a cleaner, thorough bowl rinse
- Full-size, residential style seat
- Watertight, airtight flush ball system in toilet bowl
- Extreme low flush technology uses as little as 1 pint/0.5 liter per flush
- Multifunction flush pedal – press partially to add water; press fully to flush
- Two-bolt installation with quick-access water connection
- Limited 2-year warranty.
- Comes with bolts and seal, all parts necessary for installation
- Needs to be plumbed to water supply and black tank.
Note that you may need a longer water hose than with your original toilet, as the water connection for this toilet is at the top rear.
Specifications: Dometic Sealand 310 RV Toilet (White, Standard Height, Foot Flush)
|Material||Plastic and Porcelain|
Documents: Dometic Sealand 310 RV Toilet (White, Standard Height, Foot Flush)
Video: Dometic Sealand 310 RV Toilet (White, Standard Height, Foot Flush)
We Also Recommend