Ford Transit Rear Door Ladder (2015+)
Looking for a Ford Transit Rear Door Ladder for a 2015+ Transit van? This Ford Transit Rear Door Ladder is strong and light, built from high-tech tubular aluminum alloy. It mounts on the passenger side or driver side rear door and is available in two sizes to fit low-roof and medium-/high-roof vans.
With the optional bolt-on tire/box carrier, you can move the spare tire out from under the van onto the rear door, improving your departure angle for high-clearance roads, or allowing extra space for fuel/water/black/gray tanks.
This ladder is available in two versions:
- rear door ladder only - just the rear ladder itself, standard rungs.
- rear door ladder with tire/box carrier - rear door ladder with rungs and two side-mounted folding steps at bottom to go around the carrier. Carrier can be used for a spare tire or a storage box (like the Deluxe Storage Box shown, sold separately), bolts onto the ladder. If you order this version, specify the correct bolt pattern to fit your Transit wheels.
Note: Free shipping in the lower 48 states on this ladder. Note that pictures show vans which have both the Transit rear door ladder/carrier combo installed on the passenger side, and a separate stand-alone Transit tire/box carrier on the driver side. The stand-alone Ford Transit tire/box carrier is sold separately.
Key Features: Ford Transit Rear Door Ladder (2015+)
- Two sizes, fits 2015-current Ford Transit low-roof and medium-/high-roof vans
- Available in two versions, either ladder-only or ladder with folding bottom steps and bolt-on tire/box carrier. If you order the ladder/tire & box carrier combo, must specify bolt pattern for wheel.
- Rear door ladder is powder-coated black
- Heavy-duty tubular aluminum alloy frame
- Does not require any drilling, bolts on inside rear door.
We Also Recommend