HH-66 Vinyl Cement
HH-66 Vinyl Cement is a superior quality, fast drying adhesive. It is used extensively for bonding vinyl coated and vinyl laminated fabrics to themselves or to various materials. HH-66 is also used to bond urethanes, vinyl foams and films, rigid plastics, synthetic fabrics, wood, leather, and metals. It is outstanding for sealing or waterproofing stitched seams. HH-66 dries quickly with a very strong yet flexible bond. It is not affected by weather and temperature extremes, and is highly resistant to oil, fuel, grease, and many other chemicals.
Clean both surfaces before cementing. For optimum results, HH-66 should be applied by brush, although a roller may be used. Apply one coat to each surface. Application should be made bonding coated surface to coated surface using roller pressure to mate the surfaces. Although the material may be bonded while wet, optimum results are achieved when waiting 3 to 5 minutes before bonding the surfaces together. As with all products, HH-66 should be field tested on specimens of substrate under actual working conditions to guarantee the development of maximum bond values.
Specifications: HH-66 Vinyl Cement
- Color: Clear solution
- Solvent: (clean-up) MEK
- Storage Life: 18 months from date of manufacture
- Extremely Flammable: Use in well ventilated area
- Viscosity: Medium
- Temperature range: -30 to 150 deg F
- Tack time: 2-5 minutes
- Flash point: 22 deg F
Note: Do Not Use Near Fire or Flame. Use with Adequate Ventilation--Vapor May Cause Flash Fire. Avoid Prolonged Breathing of Vapor and Contact With Eyes and Skin.
- This item cannot be shipped to California.
- This item cannot be shipped AIR. Federal regulations prohibit the shipment of flammable products by air.
- They CANNOT be shipped by Next Day, 2nd Day, 3 Day or US MAIL services.
- These items can ONLY shipped by UPS Ground. These items cannot be shipped Internationally
Effects of freezing: Reversible gel - KEEP FROM FREEZING.
We Also Recommend