Independence Contract Grade Upholstery Vinyl
Looking for an upholstery vinyl for your upholstery project? Independence Contract Grade Upholstery Vinyl is the premiere choice for commercial and residential seating. Available in a wide range of colors, the Independence line of vinyls has a variety of applications for your most imaginative applications in seating, cushion and other upholstery projects.
Specifications: Independence Contract Grade Upholstery Vinyl
- Width: 54"
- Roll Size: 30 yds
- Thickness: 1.02 mm
- Content: PVC
- Backing: Poly/Rayon
- Nominal Weight: 32 oz per Linear Yard
- Cold Crack: -10°F
- UV Stabilized Pigments: 300 Hours Minimum
- Abrasion Resistance: Wyzenbeek (50K Cycles #10 Cotton Duck)
- Mildew Resistant (ASTM G-21): Pass
- Anti-Bacterial/Anti-Microbial (AATCC 147): Pass
- Flammability Requirements*: Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 302 California Technical Bulletin 117-2013 - Section 1, BIFMA - Class A, UFAC - Class 1
*This Term and any corresponding data refer to typical performance in the specific tests indicated and should not be construed to imply the behavior of this or any other material under actual conditions.
The following colors are discontinued with limited stock remaining. Please inquire about availability if ordering more than 10 yards:
We Also Recommend