Lizard Skin 350-TIC Thermal Insulating Coating
Lizard Skin 350-TIC Thermal Insulating Coating is a spray-on, water-based insulating coating designed to act as a thermal barrier within all types of vehicles. The coating is tested to ASTM standards and exceeds most criteria for weatherability, adhesion, ﬂexibility and UV resistance.
Lizard Skin 350-TIC Thermal Insulating Coating is a one-part coating that applies with ease on complex geometry, even in tight spaces and small corners. Unlike peel-and-stick or glued-on alternatives, the coating provides a seamless membrane and does not debond after a few years. It adheres directly to the surface, ensuring long-term, quality performance. Because it is a coating, it mitigates waste and decreases labor hours. 350-TIC is water-based and extremely low in VOCs, so the product poses no hazards to personnel working with or around the products.
Don't forget to get the Lizard Skin Super Pro Spray Gun Kit for easy application.
Key Features: Lizard Skin 350-TIC Thermal Insulating Coating
- Class A fire-rated; flame resistant
- Passes FMVSS 302 and does not contribute to a fire
- Decreases interior temperatures 45% faster compared to fabricated foam style insulation when introducing air conditioning
- Reduces or completely prevents condensation
- Withstands constant temperatures up to 350˚F
- Applies quickly on irregular surfaces and geometries without hassle
- One-part, water-based coating system provides a protective, seamless membrane
- Coming in 5 Gallons Bucket
Documents: Lizard Skin 350-TIC Thermal Insulating Coating
Video: LizardSkin Product Demonstration
We Also Recommend