Ram ProMaster Windows 136"/159"/159"EXT Driver Side Front T-Vent- FW392L
Note: Currently very low stock levels, more expected Sept 11th.
The ProMaster now has Ram ProMaster Windows that are a perfect complement to the ProMaster's sleek aerodynamic styling. These windows have silk screened black faded edges with solar privacy glass. The entire unit is contoured to match the sidewall and doors, making the installation as simple as conventional fully framed windows. Our Ram ProMaster windows are configured to fit within the OEM stampings and provide a customized OEM look. This Ram Promaster Driver's Side Front T-Vent FW392L window:
- Fits 2014+ Ram Promaster 136"/159"/159" EXT wheelbase vans
- Has 28% dark gray factory tint
- Uses tempered glass for maximum safety and strength
- Is tested to ANSI Z26.1 and FMVSS 205 safety standards
- Uses factory stampings for cut lines
- Has a clamp (trim) ring, so does not require adhesive
- Is manufactured in the USA by CR Laurence.
Note: This window does not fit a driver-side sliding door. Also, this window is only suitable for new installations, and cannot be used to replace factory-installed windows.
When mounting these windows on your Ram Promaster:
- If you can, cut the openings with a center-blade shear, rather than a jigsaw - this will cut an opening that may be less ragged, produce less debris, and produce less hammering on the sheet metal of the van.
- Make sure you paint the cut edges of the new window opening - if you skip this step, moisture can rust out the edges of the window mounting.
- IMPORTANT: these windows clamp in place - ensure you do not use power tools on the inner trim ring screws, use hand tools to tighten these.
FREE SHIPPING if you pick up your van windows at any of the 18 US van window warehouses.
Want to save on shipping? Order multiple windows for your van at once, so you'll save by having more than one window in a box or pallet (the shipping prices quoted at checkout are for individual windows, you'll actually pay less shipping for multiple windows, just let us know). Van windows are large, bulky and fragile - large windows are shipped on a pallet and can only ship via truck freight, so you pay shipping for the window and the pallet on which the window ships. Smaller windows can ship via UPS in a reinforced cardboard box, so you'll pay less shipping.
Specifications: Ram Promaster 136"/159"/159"EXT Driver's Side Front T-Vent (FW392L) Window
|Size(in.):||56-1/2 (1.44 m) x 26-1/8 (664 mm)|
|Tint:||28% Dark Gray|
We Also Recommend
Ram ProMaster 136"/159" Passenger Side Sliding Door T-Vent (FW395R) Window