Universal-Fit Driver Side Half-Slider Window (15"H x 40"W)
Looking for an opening camper window for your camper van? The modern, stylish Universal-Fit Driver Side Half-Slider Window can be installed within the factory window cutout areas on a wide variety of van models. This sleek single-pane glass window has solar privacy glass bordered by a black ceramic frit, with an inset sliding glass panel with a clean matte black interior frame. The panel has a push-button latch, and a removable sliding screen.
These windows are bonded (glue-in) windows, which require primer and adhesive to install (see our Campervan HQ blog post on adding windows). You'll also want interior edge trim to finish the window cutout on the interior.
Note: These windows are 15"H x 40"W, shipping is $49 each. These windows are shipped from AM Auto and cannot be picked up from the manufacturer.
Key Features: Universal-Fit Driver Side Half-Slider Window (15"H x 40"W)
The Universal-Fit Driver Side Half-Slider Window (15"H x 40"W) meets the following specifications:
- Single-pane glass automotive window with sliding panel and removable sliding screen, locking latch
- Universal-fit window for driver side (left side), can fit many install positions on many different van models.
- This is a contoured (curved) window designed for slightly curved (248" radius) modern van bodies like the Mercedes Sprinter, Ford Transit, Ram Promaster, etc.
- Manufactured by AM Auto
- Made in Turkey
- Solar privacy glass with 17% tint (also known as "factory tint"), matches Ram privacy glass option and conforms to AS3 standard
- Meets European and North American standards, tested and certified to ECE R43 and North American (US DOT FMVSS 205/Transport Canada CMVSS 205) standards
- 1-year warranty.
Note: This is a bonded (glue-in) window, which requires surface primer and urethane adhesive for installation.
Video: Universal-Fit Driver Side Half-Slider Window (15"H x 40"W)
This video shows the installation of a similar AMA van window on a Ram Promaster van.
We Also Recommend