WFCO WF-8930 Distribution Panel
If you are building or retrofitting an RV with many AC circuits and need an AC/DC distribution panel for 30A or 50A shore power, consider the WFCO WF-8930 Distribution Panel. The 8930/50 Series can be a 50 Amp or 30 Amp AC distribution center, with slightly different capabilities in either configuration:
- 30A - 30A AC main with 7 AC branch circuits
- 50A - 50A AC main with 12 AC branch circuits
In both configurations, it can accommodate 15 DC circuits (13 20A circuits and 2 30A circuits).
We carry three versions of this panel (select the version you want using the drop-down menu above):
- WF-8930/50NP - Brown panel and door
- WF-8930/50NPB - Black panel and door
- WF-8930/50NPB-30 - Black panel and door, with one stab bar removed for use with 30 amp service only.
Important: This panel is not ignition-protected, and should not be installed in a compartment with batteries or any LP gas.
Key Features: WFCO WF-8930 Distribution Panel
- Flexible: can be 30A or 50A distribution center
- Built-in standard protection for over-current, over-temperature, over-voltage, reverse polarity
- Two-piece, includes door with window
- LED warning lights provide visible warning for open circuits
- Built-in terminal bars for negative DC wiring
- Built-in strain reliefs in cabinet back (suitable for 10/2-14/2 Romex)
- Integrates with any of WFCO's deck-mount RV converters
- Rear-mounted AC 15A or 20A receptacle, allowing easy converter plug-in for power
- DC circuits are fused with ATC blade-style fuses
- Main AC circuits (30A/50A 120/240VAC) and branch circuits (20A 120/240VAC) use 1" single-pole circuit breakers
- UL and cUL listed
- Limited 2-year warranty.
Note: This is a distribution panel only, and does not include a converter or transfer switch, though it can easily pair with a WFCO converter and transfer switch. Circuit breakers and fuses for this panel are sold separately.
Specifications: WFCO WF-8930 Distribution Panel
|Input Voltage||120VAC or 240VAC|
|Input Current||30A or 50A|
|Outer Dimensions||13 3/4"W x 9 1/2"H x 4"D|
|Rough Opening||12 3/16"W x 8 3/16"H x 3"D|
|AC Circuits||30A Config: Main 30A, 7 AC branch circuits
50A Config: Main 50A, 12 branch circuits
Circuit Breakers (Main)
Square D HOM, Siemens QP, or
Cutler Hammer BR230/
Circuit Breakers (Branch)
Square D HOMT, Siemens QP or QT, or
Cutler Hammer Bd2020/
Documents: WFCO WF-8930 Distribution Panel
Video: WFCO WF-8930 Distribution Panel
We Also Recommend