CRL Sprinter Windows 170"/144" Driver's Side Forward T-Vent (FW621L)
Note: Will ship within 5 business days.
Looking for Sprinter van windows for your Sprinter camper van? This screened, vented camper window not only matches the style and tint of the factory glass, it also fits the factory window cutouts, eliminating the time-consuming efforts of laying out where the window will be installed. The large fixed windowpane at the top gives you plenty of light and views, while the crank-out opening panels at the bottom provide great ventilation.
Want to save shipping costs? Use the discount code PDXPICKUP when you order and pick up from our Portland, Oregon warehouse and you won't pay any shipping costs.
Key Features: CRL Sprinter Windows 170"/144" Driver's Side Forward T-Vent (FW621L)
This CRL Driver's Side Forward T-Vent (FW621L) window:
- Fits 2007+ Mercedes Sprinter 144" and 170" WB models
- Has a 28% dark gray factory tint
- Has two crank-out, opening bottom panels with detachable screens
- Has a clamp (trim) ring, so does not require adhesive, primer, or sealant
- Uses tempered glass for maximum safety and strength
- Is tested to ANSI Z26.1 and FMVSS 205 safety standards
- Uses factory stampings for cut lines
- Proudly made in the USA by CR Laurence.
Note: This window does not fit a driver-side sliding door.
When mounting these windows in your Mercedes Sprinter van:
- If you can, cut the openings with a center-blade shear, rather than a jigsaw - this will cut an opening that may be less ragged, produce less debris, and produce less hammering on the sheet metal of the van.
- Make sure you paint the cut edges of the new window opening - if you skip this step, moisture can rust out the edges of the window mounting.
- IMPORTANT: these windows clamp in place - ensure you do not use power tools on the inner trim ring screws, use hand tools to tighten these.
NO SHIPPING CHARGES if you pick up your van windows at any of the 18 US van window warehouses.
Want to save on shipping? Large van windows can only ship via truck freight, so you pay shipping for the window and the pallet on which the window ships. Smaller windows can ship via UPS, so you'll pay less shipping.
Specifications: CRL Sprinter Windows 170"/144" Driver's Side Forward T-Vent (FW621L)
|Tint:||28% Dark Gray|
|Window Type:||Dual-Vent (Clamp-in)|
We Also Recommend