CRL Sprinter Windows 170" Passenger Side Middle Fixed (FW622R)
The Sprinter now has CRL Sprinter Van Windows to complement this great design. Our windows are configured to fit within the OEM stampings and provide a customized OEM look. This great feature eliminates the time consuming efforts of laying out where the window will be installed.
Key Features: CRL Sprinter Windows 170" Passenger Side Middle Fixed (FW622R)
- Fits 2007+ Mercedes Sprinter 170"WB models
- Has 28% dark gray tint
- Uses tempered glass for maximum safety and strength
- Is tested to ANSI Z26.1 and FMVSS 205 safety standards
- Uses factory stampings for cut lines.
When mounting these windows in your Mercedes Sprinter van:
- If you can, cut the openings with a center-blade shear, rather than a jigsaw - this will cut an opening that may be less ragged, produce less debris, and produce less hammering on the sheet metal of the van.
- Make sure you paint the cut edges of the new window opening - if you skip this step, moisture can rust out the edges of the window mounting.
- IMPORTANT: these windows clamp in place - ensure you do not use power tools on the inner trim ring screws, use hand tools to tighten these.
NO SHIPPING CHARGES if you pick up your van windows at any of the 18 US van window warehouses.
Want to save on shipping? Large van windows can only ship via truck freight, so you pay shipping for the window and the pallet on which the window ships. Smaller windows can ship via UPS, so you'll pay less shipping.
Specifications: CRL Sprinter Windows 170" Passenger Side Middle Fixed (FW622R)
|Tint:||28% Dark Gray|
|Window Type:||Fixed (Clamp-in)|
We Also Recommend