CRL Universal Vented Van Window (FW904RS)
Need a fully-vented van window for your older domestic curved-body van? We have the CRL Universal Vented Van Window (FW904RS) contoured, vented window design, which will fit a number of positions in different US domestic vans (Ford/Chevy/GMC). It has a sleek look, with dark privacy glass. The interior structural framing has a black powder-coat finish, concealed from outside view by the silk-screened black fade edge (frit) of the glass.
Because this window is not designed to fit a particular position in a particular van, you'll need to ensure that the dimensions and contour fit correctly with the exterior curvature and the interior structural ribs of your van.
IMPORTANT: This window is is designed for a very curved van body like the older domestic GMC/Ford/Chevy vans. If you have a 2007+ Sprinter, Transit or Promaster van with a less curved van body, check out the FW632RS window.
Key Features: CRL Universal Vented Van Window (FW904RS)
This CRL Universal Vented Van Window (FW904RS):
- Fits many van models, including US domestic vans (Ford/Chevy/GMC). The window profile is contoured to fit a curved-side van where the curve has a radius of 78". Not the best choice for newer-style Ram Promaster, Mercedes Sprinter, Ford Transit vans.
- Has a large crank-out vented panel at the bottom of the window (screened)
- Has 28% dark gray factory tint
- Uses tempered glass for maximum safety and strength
- Black powder-coated interior framing
- Is tested to ANSI Z26.1 and FMVSS 205 safety standards
- Is manufactured in the USA by CR Laurence.
- Is a clamp-in style window (no adhesive needed).
- Has its own compression gasket, does not require adhesive or sealant.
When mounting these windows in your van:
- If you can, cut the openings with a center-blade shear, rather than a jigsaw - this will cut an opening that may be less ragged, produce less debris, and produce less hammering on the sheet metal of the van.
- Make sure you paint the cut edges of the new window opening - if you skip this step, moisture can rust out the edges of the window mounting.
- IMPORTANT: these windows clamp in place - ensure you do not use power tools on the inner trim ring screws, use hand tools to tighten these.
NO SHIPPING CHARGES if you pick up your van windows at any of the 18 US van window warehouses.
Want to save on shipping? Large windows are shipped on a pallet and can only ship via truck freight. Smaller windows can ship via UPS, so you'll pay less shipping.
Specifications: CRL Universal Vented Van Window (FW904RS)
|Tint:||28% Dark Gray|
|Window Type:||Single Crank-Out Vent (Clamp Ring)|
We Also Recommend