CTEK SmartPass 120 Battery Isolator/Energy Manager
Note: This item is currently out of stock.
In your camper van or motorhome, you have both the engine battery and a house battery bank. You'll want the ability to keep both the engine battery and house batteries well-charged, and also to be able to use the stored energy from each.
The CTEK SmartPass 120 Battery Isolator/Energy Manager is a smart automatic dual battery isolator switch and energy management unit which controls and optimizes energy produced by alternators, solar panels, wind power or conventional AC/DC chargers. It distributes power to battery banks or consumers depending on energy needs, such as the house battery bank, refrigerators, etc.
Used together with a CTEK D250SA DUAL Battery Charger, SMARTPASS provides optimal charging via CTEK’s unique multi-stage charging cycle, which also protects your batteries. SMARTPASS 120 also has an integrated “Battery Watch” feature which protects batteries from harmful total discharge and ensures that critical equipment such as radio, emergency lights and navigation systems get the proper priority to provide maximum functionality. SMARTPASS 120 has a temperature sensor which protects batteries against high temperatures.
Key Features: CTEK SmartPass 120 Battery Isolator/Energy Manager
- Use as stand-alone unit, or in conjunction with CTEK Dual D250SA
- By itself, provides 120A DC charge output, or in conjunction with a D250SA Dual, provides 140A DC charge output
- Works with battery banks from 75-800 AH
- Battery separation eliminates diodes and VSRs (voltage-sensitive relays)
- Charging of service batteries at a charge rate of up to 120A, which reduces recharge time and costs by decreasing engine idling
- Separation of energy-consuming equipment and service batteries during charging increasing the expected life of 12-volt devices such as light bulbs, LEDs and other electronics
- Allows the battery to be charged from the alternator at a level that minimizes recharge time
- Maximized battery life as a result of reduced incidences where the battery is undercharged
- Reduced environmental impact through extended battery life and a reduced idle time
- IP65 classified (water jet and dust protected and approved for outdoor use)
- Suitable for all types of lead-acid batteries (flooded, gel, AGM)
- Limited 2-year warranty.
Specifications: CTEK SmartPass 120 Battery Isolator/Energy Manager
140A (with D250SA)
Documents: CTEK SmartPass 120 Battery Isolator/Energy Manager
Video: CTEK SmartPass 120 Battery Isolator/Energy Manager
We Also Recommend