Mercedes Sprinter (2015-2018) Compact Front Winch Bumper
Looking for a winch-capable bumper for your Mercedes Sprinter camper van without adding a large bulky front bumper? This Mercedes Sprinter (2015-2018) Compact Front Winch Bumper is a low-profile custom steel bumper designed to mount a compact winch system like a Warn Zeon.
This bumper completely replaces the factory bumper under the plastic cover and includes a front receiver hitch attachment good for 300 pounds of tongue weight, as well as two bolt-on recovery points. The receiver hitch is great for bicycle racks, or use as a secondary recovery point with a snatch block.
Notes: Not compatible with Sprinters with the 2.1L OM651 turbodiesel engine, only with the OM642 3.0L engine. The front hitch should only be used on vans without collision assist/brake sensors.
This front winch mount is designed around the Warn Zeon series of winches. Many other winches are compatible with this kit, but the Warn Zeon 12 is the largest winch that has been tested to fit the mount.
Key Features: Mercedes Sprinter (2015-2018) Compact Front Winch Bumper
- Constructed from 3/16" steel plate and 1/4" square tube.
- Includes 2" front receiver hitch and two 3/4"-thick bolt-on recovery points (tow shackles sold separately)
- Weighs 52 lbs.
- Powder-coated black for corrosion resistance.
- Designed for Warn Zeon-series winches (like the Warn Zeon 12S), but also compatible with many other winch systems
- Fits 2015-2018 Mercedes Sprinter 2500/3500 vans
- Compatible with parking sensor-equipped Sprinters
- Fully bolt-on, installs with hand tools (approx 2-3 hours install time).
- Proudly made in the USA by VanCompass
Note: $110 flat shipping fee for the lower 48 states.
Documents: Mercedes Sprinter (2015-2018) Compact Front Winch Bumper
Video: Mercedes Sprinter (2015-2018) Compact Front Winch Bumper
We Also Recommend