Universal-Fit Passenger Side Half-Slider Window (9.4"H x 30.7"W)
Note: Currently out of stock, accepting pre-orders for end of May delivery.
Looking for an opening camper window for your camper van? The modern, stylish Universal-Fit Passenger Side Half-Slider Window (9.4"H x 30.7"W) can be installed within the factory window cutout areas on a wide variety of van models. This sleek single-pane glass window has solar privacy glass bordered by a black ceramic frit, with an inset sliding glass panel with a clean matte black interior frame. The panel has a push-button latch, and a removable sliding screen.
This window is designed to be installed on the passenger side (right side) of your van, we also sell an almost-identical window which is designed to be installed on the driver side (left side) of your van.
These windows are bonded (glue-in) windows, which require primer and adhesive to install (see our Campervan HQ blog post on adding windows). You'll also want interior edge trim to finish the window cutout on the interior.
Note: Pictures show driver side window, passenger side window is a mirror image of the driver side window. These windows are 9.4"H x 30.7"W, shipping is $40 each. These windows are shipped from AM Auto and cannot be picked up from the manufacturer. These windows are very similar to the CRL VW1033R windows.
Key Features: Universal-Fit Passenger Side Half-Slider Window (9.4"H x 30.7"W)
The Universal-Fit Passenger Side Half-Slider Window (9.4"H x 30.7"W) meets the following specifications:
- Single-pane glass automotive window with sliding panel and removable sliding screen, locking latch
- Universal-fit window for passenger side (right side), can fit many install positions on many different van models.
- This is a contoured (curved) window designed for slightly curved (248" radius) modern van bodies like the Mercedes Sprinter, Ford Transit, Ram Promaster, etc.
- Manufactured by AM Auto
- Made in Turkey
- Solar privacy glass with 17% tint (also known as "factory tint"), matches Ram privacy glass option and conforms to AS3 standard
- Meets European and North American standards, tested and certified to ECE R43 and North American (US DOT FMVSS 205/Transport Canada CMVSS 205) standards
- 6 months warranty.
Note: This is a bonded (glue-in) window, which requires surface primer and urethane adhesive for installation.
Video: Universal-Fit Passenger Side Half-Slider Window (9.4"H x 30.7"W)
This video shows the installation of a similar AMA van window on a Ram Promaster van.
We Also Recommend