Universal Van Awning Window (AW1033)
Note: Currently out of stock, more expected Mar 26th.
Need smaller rear awning windows for camper vans with rear beds? An awning-style window like the AW1033 Universal Awning Van Window gives you excellent ventilation, since the whole windowpane cranks out to admit fresh air. The screened awning-style window is a universal-fit window, meaning it can fit any suitable position on either side of any van model, whether it's a Mercedes Sprinter, Ford Transit, Ram Promaster or Nissan NV.
Key Features: Universal-Fit Awning Van Window (AW1033)
- Fits the driver side or passenger side of any van model
- Entire windowpane cranks out via a knob (max ~15-degree angle)
- Has cutout dimensions of 10.5" high x 33.5" wide
- Has 28% dark gray factory tint
- Has a detachable screen
- Comes with pre-applied weatherstripping (no sealant, tape or adhesive needed for install)
- Uses tempered glass for maximum safety and strength
- Is tested to ANSI Z26.1 and FMVSS 205 safety standards
- Is manufactured in the USA by CR Laurence.
When mounting these windows in your van:
- If you can, cut the openings with a center-blade shear, rather than a jigsaw - this will cut an opening that may be less ragged, produce less debris, and produce less hammering on the sheet metal of the van.
- Make sure you paint the cut edges of the new window opening - if you skip this step, moisture can rust out the edges of the window mounting.
- These windows include a 1/8" clamp ring and an inner trim ring mounted with screws.
FREE SHIPPING if you pick up your van windows at any of the 18 US van window warehouses.
Want to save on shipping? Large van windows are shipped on a pallet and can only ship via truck freight. Smaller windows can ship via UPS, so you'll pay less shipping.
Specifications: Universal-Fit Awning Van Window (AW1033)
|Outside Frame Dimensions:||11.75"H x 34.75"W|
|Cut-out Dimensions:||10.5"H x 33.5"W|
|Tint:||28% Dark Gray|
|Window Type:||Fixed Awning with Screen (Clamp-in)|
|Fits:||All van models, universal placement|
We Also Recommend