Universal Vented Van Window (FW904RS)
Need a fully-vented van window for your van? We have the Universal Vented Van Window (FW904RS) contoured, vented window design, which will fit a number of positions in different vans, including the Mercedes Sprinter, Ford Transit, and Ram Promaster. It has a sleek look, with dark privacy glass. The interior structural framing has a black powder-coat finish, concealed from outside view by the silk-screened black fade edge (frit) of the glass.
Because this window is not designed to fit a particular position in a particular van, you'll need to ensure that the dimensions and contour fit correctly with the exterior curvature and the interior structural ribs of your van.
This Universal Vented Van Window (FW904RS):
- Fits many van models, including Mercedes Sprinter, Ford Transit and Ram Promaster vans
- Has a large crank-out vented panel at the bottom of the window (screened)
- Has 28% dark gray factory tint
- Uses tempered glass for maximum safety and strength
- Black powder-coated interior framing
- Is tested to ANSI Z26.1 and FMVSS 205 safety standards
- Is manufactured in the USA by CR Laurence.
- Is a clamp-in style window (no adhesive needed). For best fit, we recommend using foam window gasket seal tape with this window.
When mounting these windows in your van:
- If you can, cut the openings with a center-blade shear, rather than a jigsaw - this will cut an opening that may be less ragged, produce less debris, and produce less hammering on the sheet metal of the van.
- Make sure you paint the cut edges of the new window opening - if you skip this step, moisture can rust out the edges of the window mounting.
- IMPORTANT: these windows clamp in place - ensure you do not use power tools on the inner trim ring screws, use hand tools to tighten these.
FREE SHIPPING if you pick up your van windows at any of the 18 US van window warehouses.
Want to save on shipping? Order multiple windows for your van at once, so you'll save by having more than one window in a box or pallet (the shipping prices quoted at checkout are for individual windows, you'll actually pay less shipping for multiple windows, just let us know). Van windows are large, bulky and fragile - large windows are shipped on a pallet and can only ship via truck freight, so you pay shipping for the window and the pallet on which the window ships. Smaller windows can ship via UPS in a reinforced cardboard box, so you'll pay less shipping.
Specifications: Universal Vented Van Window (FW904RS)
|Tint:||28% Dark Gray|
|Window Type:||Single Crank-Out Vent (Clamp Ring)|
We Also Recommend
Ford Transit 130/148"WB Passenger Side Sliding Door Vented Window (FW293R)